MENU

Slide

Ettusais: Rose Cheek Color & Swati Lip Essence Stick!

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Hello you! Last week was as nadnut would call it, happy parcel week! Lots of sponsored products for review sent to my very doorstep. One of them includes two of the latest Ettusais goodies!

ettusais 1
Limited Edition Ettusais' Rose Cheek Color in Pink, $33.00

Isn't it the most beautiul thing EVER! Omg I want this blusher in Apricot too! 
I still have 6 of the normal Ettusais Cheek Color sitting in my pretty cosmetics drawer from my Ettusais Ambassador days waiting for me to use them by the way. :/

Hahahah well I'm not complaining but which girl would complain about have too much makeup anyway, especially when it looks so kawaii like that. Irresistable.

The Ettusais' Rose Cheek Color comes with two gradation colors to give a perfect blend and pretty glow to our cheeks? It also has a highlight shade around the rims to create that radiance glow look, love that the glitter are very fine and it will not make you look like a disco ball haha

Specially designed puff is frictionless so it is gentle even on girl's with sensitive skin like me, perfect! (:
Simply detach puff on the bottom of the blusher, swirl around the blusher and pat on gently to get your perfect cheeky glow!

ettusais 2
ETTUSAIS X SWATi Lip Essence $31.00, Lip Essence Stick $26.00
Debuts in February

I've always like the Lip Essense in the original glossy squeezy tube type cos a little of it gives your pouts a shiny glossy look, looks kissable whie locking in moisture with hyper gloss oil and glycerin! Love using this at night and waking up with a plump, line-free pout! 
 Seriously- if you have super dry lips that are always peeling you have to try this.

This is my first time trying out the stick type Lip Essence and i really like it! Great to use it in the day under my lipstick to hydrate and protect my lips, it also has SPF 18PA++ for both squeezy tube type and stick type so I always use this under my lipstick or liptint. 

I'll definitely pack one of these for my beach vacation, must always use a lipbalm with SPF to protect your lips from getting burned esp if you're gonna lounge under the hot sun all day to work on that tan baby!

I love that Ettusais always has these really adorable limited edition collaboration products!
The last time there were Ettusais lip essence with Little Twin Stars, really adorbs that i had to get some of my kawaii friends as lil' gifts.

This time they are collaborating with SWATi, a popular aromatic candle bramd which originated from Japan! The hand drawn illustrations are of us girls favorite things, like macaroon, blings, heels and high tea! Really can't stop ahhh-ing and ohhh-ing over how kawaii it is. (:



♡ Loves, TheLuckiestChick.

No comments: